the last Tuesday, exactly on September, 13rd 2011 where I got the happiness in that day. 'cause one of my best girl was an introduce me to her friend in the same of community at campus. hulalalalala IM SO HAPPY HAPPY and HAPPY!!! before that, I already to seeing him everywhere, he's so famously in his campus. then, I could to introduce him, whoaaa what a lucky time I have! I just hearing his voice while he talking with my best girl. aaaaand I said that Im fallinlove with his voice hehehe. yes surely, his voice so sexy, so soft. is no like the most men.
and this Tuesday, on September, 20th 2011, I said today is the bad day. so baaaaad! DAMN! what a shit happen I got with me and my motorcycle! the 1st time I feel broken with it. Today is no like that I hope, is no like the last Tuesday. Today is the bad day.
Comments
Post a Comment