Tuesday, 12th July 2011, Riandy Karnajaya's brotha, Aditya Karnajaya was a birthday to 13th years old.
Me and Riandy has a little surprise to him. whatever that's plan, a planning who you'd think suddenly is a better than never, I guess!
behind the scene bout Adit's Birthday
that was a little surprise who I and Riandy gave to Aditya Karnajaya to his birthday at 13th years old.
although a small surprise but we're so happy that night.
that was a little surprise who I and Riandy gave to Aditya Karnajaya to his birthday at 13th years old.
although a small surprise but we're so happy that night.
oke, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIT !!!
In this pict :
Riandy Karnajaya
Julian Aditya Karnajaya (Riandy's Brother)
Riandy's Granny
Digital Imaging: Maya Dwi Utari
Photographer: Riandy Karnajaya
Place: Riandy's House
In this pict :
Riandy Karnajaya
Julian Aditya Karnajaya (Riandy's Brother)
Riandy's Granny
Digital Imaging: Maya Dwi Utari
Photographer: Riandy Karnajaya
Place: Riandy's House




Comments
Post a Comment